Since early March, inFeedo has been running a series of weekly virtual group discussions with HR leaders from around the globe on how HR and the business are changing and adapting to fit the new normal of work.
Over the last few months, we’ve shared actionable insights from these conversations (use our new “Virtual Group Discussion” filter to see them all!) . And now we’re excited to bring to you a concise handbook highlighting over 20 takeaways from the 200+ industry leaders we’ve hosted at our virtual discussions.
Are you ready to learn from the best and plunge into the new normal without fear?
Actionable Takeaways from the Brightest HR Minds
Get your copy of The Ultimate Handbook by HR for HR on Crisis Management today and embrace uncertainty with agility.
From these VGDs we bring you:
- 20+ takeaways from HR leaders around the globe
- 3 key focus areas to target
- A host of People Science curated resources on how to implement these strategies
Make sure you have your copy to help you navigate the new normal of work and workplace and ensure minimal disruptions in your workflows.
Sneak Peek at Your Key Focus Areas
- Double down on psychological safety to ensure your employees can perform to the peak of the abilities in the face of uncertainty
- Build a new hybrid workforce balancing in office and remote work to keep your employees healthy and productivity high
- Evolve the role of HR as a high level strategic partner
How can you achieve these three goals? Get your handbook now and find out!
The world of work is changing day by day, and no one knows what tomorrow may bring. However, establishing best practices and targeting crucial levers is the best way to ensure you’re ready for whatever the world throws at you next!