Our key takeaway from this week's virtual group discussions was that HR KPIs now have to aligned with moving key business levers. Read through to the end to find out how you can restructure your KPIs to sync with organizational goals.
Each week, we are joined by global HR leaders to brainstorm, share learnings, and collect insights on how organizations can come out on top of this crisis. You can also be a part of one of our upcoming virtual group discussions. Book your slot here!
Here's what we learnt from our most recent session:
#1 Prioritize Employee Psychological Safety with Skill Development and Expert Help
Our attendees discussed how they've focused on developing their own empathy skills and consulting mental health professionals as means to protect employee well-being. By ensuring no option is left unexplored our thought leaders have made a tangible impact on the lives of thousands of employees.
#2 Teach Employees and Create Leaders
As HR has taken on more diverse roles they've imparted skills onto the people around them to help spread the load of emotional labor. Futher, they've helped leaders build their skills.
#3 Embrace and Improve WFH
The cost saving rammifications of WFH could be huge, but it could cause burnout and reduce productivity. HR Leaders will have a huge role to play in maintaining an employee first culture and developing new systems to make WFH more productive.
#4 Break out of the Silo and Redefine your KPIs
With recruiting paused, our HRBPs have remapped their KPIs to be in line with business objectives rather than remaining siloed. More than ever HR teams are stepping up to be enablers and bring about substantial change.
These sessions have so far been a treasure trove in terms of learnings and we will ensure the word gets out for every organization to implement and navigate this stressful, changing period together.
We would love to thank the HR leaders who make time to do their bit for their people and business as we cope with COVID-19 together.
- Richa Oberoi, Senior HRBP at Arora Millliman
- Suhail Vadgaokar, Head - Business Partnering at Urban Company
- Nidhish Singh, DGM Training and Employee Engagement at L&T Realty
- Kataria Vasutosh, HR Manager, C&B at Infogain Vasutosh
- Jisha K N, HR Manager at Morgan McKinley
- Praveen Nair, Senior Director- TA at Bounce
- Nidhi Variya, Assistant Manager HR at Nilkamal Ltd
- Kartik Rao, Head- HR, OD & IR at Bewakoof
- Digvijay Tomar, DIIC Head HR at Dover India Innovation Center
- Anju Chauhan, TM-HRBP at Iris Software
- Prateek Kumar, Assistant Manager Human Resources at ITC
- Savitha Duraiswamy, Lead HRBP at Xoriant
- Vinod Arora, HRSS Manager at Amazon
- Deepti Moolya, Senior Manager HR at Happiest Minds Technologies